复旦大学论坛

标题: 【小必商务】律师要见客户常用的短语句子(双语) [打印本页]

作者: myenglishbmp    时间: 2014-7-10 16:19
标题: 【小必商务】律师要见客户常用的短语句子(双语)
  
  Let me explain to you.
  让我给你们解释一下。
  Your property's address is Flat C,15/F,Tong House Tai Koo Shing.
  物业地址是太古城唐厦十五楼C室。
  The purchase price is four million and three hundred thousand dollars.
  成交价是港币四百三十万元。
  You'll pay ten percent of the purchase price today,
  今天你们需要支付成交价的一成,
  which is four hundred and thirty thousand dollars,and one cheque for stamp duty fee.
  即港币四十三万元,以及一张付印花税的支票。
  How do you calculate the stamp duty fee?
  如何计算厘印费?
  Here is the stamp duty table for your reference.
  这是给你参考的厘印费计划表。
  Thank you.Let me write the cheques for you.
  谢谢,让我写支票给你。
  Which is your mortgage loan bank?
  你们在哪一间银行申请按揭?
  We chose ABC Bank for mortgage loan.
  我们选了ABC银行办理贷款按揭。
  May I ask how much the solicitor fee is?
  请问律师费是多少?
  I'm not going to charge you any professional fee,
  http://m.spiiker.com/ 必克英语
  http://www.spiiker.com/train-detail/train/59047359.html 广州必克英语价格
  我没有收取任何顾问费,
  but you're liable for a handling fee of around twelve thousand dollars.
  我只收取约一万二千元的手续费。
  It includes land search and registration fee for your agreement.
  手续费包括地产检察及协议登记费。
  Thank you.
  谢谢。
  商务英语,按揭已经成为现代生活的一种方式,你有咨询律师吗?




欢迎光临 复旦大学论坛 (http://www.fudanu.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3